The first solution to manage wordpress media files in the frontend
Have you ever thought to organize your media files in categories directly from your WordPress Frontend? Well, we got you covered!!
We decided to develop a robust and easy to use extension of the well known plugin “WordPress Real Media Library” by Matthias Günter.
While “WordPress Real Media Library” allows the creation of categories and files through the Admin of the Webiste, this add-on shows the category tree with the associated media files directly in any of your Website page. All done in a very easy way!
Why do you need this plugin? Well, when you have to organize documents/media to share with the users of your website or intranet website, and allow them to work directly from the front-end, this add-on is what you are looking for.
Add, organize, browse and search through your documents from the front-end, without providing access to the backend
- it requires the WordPress Media library Plugin ( link to the product).
- WordPress 5.0 / Gutenberg ready
- Foldersfor the WordPress media library
- Compatibility with the latest versions of the WordPress Media library Plugin ( from version 4.x)
- Fast and easy to instantiate on any WordPress page via shortcode
- Replicates the exact tree structure as you see in the backend and maintains the sync.
- WordPress Real Media Library API based
- Completely translated in English from Italian language(further translations on demand)
- Allows the insert, update and delete actions on media files
- Uses Datatables to load the the files without reloading the page (resources linked to CDN)
- Sorting and Pagination implementation
- Uses a general search filter on the entire datatable fields
- Uses modal windows to insert and update the files
- Allows multi category selection
- Compatible with many Page Builders (Divi, Visual Composer, etc..)
- WPML compatibility to organize the media files in the different languages (tested with version 22.214.171.124)
- Fully responsive
- GDPR:The plugin is collecting no personal data!